Our in person tournaments are all held in London at JW3.
JW3 is on the doorstep of ‘Finchley Road & Frognal’ Overground station, and a short walk from several Underground stations. For more information on navigating to JW3 please see: https://www.jw3.org.uk/your-visit/getting-us.
A few things to be aware of before visiting JW3 for the first time:
- All bags will be searched on entry to the premises
- If you arrive before 10:00 (which you will need to do for any morning tournament) you must enter via the Lymington Road side entrance (not the Finchley Road main entrance)
- No food or drink (except water and some fizzy drinks) may be brought onto the premises
- Water refill stations are available
- Free fruit and crisps are provided by the MSO
- JW3 has a small cafe/restaurant on site, and you will also be permitted to leave the site for meals (which cannot be brought back to the venue)
Guideline Daily Schedule
- 09:00 Venue opens
- 10:00 Morning Session
- 13:45 Lunch Break
- 14:15 Afternoon Session
- 18:00 Dinner Break
- 18:45 Evening Session
- 22:30 Venue shuts (this is 17:30 on Fridays)
Please double check each event description as occasionally events fall outside of these guideline times.
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes before an event is due to start.